Monday 10 February 2014

NEWS: KIRITO VS MIKOTO

Beater vs Electromaster! 

Just spotted Kirito (Sword Art Online) joining the line-up in the new Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax arcade game. His opponent is none other than Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun). Now even though this game probably won't be released in English or outside Japan and even if it did, I don't really play video games anymore, I couldn't help but wonder what a fight between these two characters would be like.

Both are:
1) Really cool
2) Really badass in their respective series'

Perhaps we'll get a pan-dimensional crossover one day to please fans like myself. Or I master Lucid Dreaming and find out for myself. Whatever happens sooner, don't worry - I'll be here to inform you of the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment