Wednesday 28 May 2014

WATCH: ATTACK ON TITAN ENGLISH OPENING

Hey guys. I know it's been a little quiet around here. Well, any couple of days with no posts I consider going silent. Well, I've been keeping busy with FUNimation's Attack on Titan series.

I promised myself I would go one episode per week and finish in time for the second release, only to break that promise after episode 4. I know. I'm weak, but the series really is that good. If you still haven't, you can check out my impression of the first episode here.

Why I'm posting this though, there's this group on youtube - LeeandLie - does fantastic work on cover singles. Now the opening theme for Attack on Titan (the first one anyway) is called Guren no Yumiya which translates into 'Crimson Bow and Arrow'. Now LeeandLie have taken the already awesome sounding Japanese theme song and translated it (realistically and quite professional sounding mind you) and I discovered it today. 

You can check out Crimson Bow and Arrow below and if you like what you hear, subscribe to LeeandLie and let them know. Otherwise they won't know. Simple as that!

Crimson Bow and Arrow (ENG DUB)


Guren no Yumiya (JAP DUB)

No comments:

Post a Comment