Sunday 29 December 2013

NEWS: MORE FAIRY TAIL IN 2014!

The wizards from Fairy Tail are back!

Yesterday felt like just another random day of the year. For every year, there are a few days that are memorable and stand out. On March 19th, I became a hardcore FUNimation fan. September 12th saw the series end of Burn Notice, the best spy show on television, Psych the Musical was finally broadcast on December 15th, September 24th saw the premiere of Agents of Shield. We also heard that CW green lit another superhero TV show in the form of The Flash. We can’t forget about Doctor Who going into its twelfth sequel (kinda of) when Matt Smith regenerated into Peter Capaldi on Christmas Day.


But today, I discovered that yesterday wasn’t just some random day of the year. Because yesterday it was announced that the anime Fairy Tail, which also happens to be one of my favorite shows of all, will be continuing in April 2014 past its 175th episode. This excited and delighted my pants off so I had to go put on a belt. It also dried my throat and imbued me with a renewed vigor and a fire in my belly that I doubt I’ll be able to contain until April.


Now for those of you who haven’t been fortunate enough to know Fairy Tail, it’s a show revolving about a group of mages belonging to the Fairy Tail guild. This guild is full of the funniest, weirdest, most awesome characters I have ever had the fortune to meet. It’s like one big family of cool people. If you’re not in to that sort of thing, make an exception. It’s good fun and above all – entertaining! If your favorite shows are currently awaiting another season and you have time, take a peek at Fairy Tail. You won’t be disappointed! You can catch a sample of the terrific music these guys play during their fights in the link below and if that still doesn’t convince you, you can watch the first full dubbed episode on FUNimation’s channel for free by following the link.

If you have any questions about Fairy Tail, drop me a comment and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment